In Association with David’s Bridal
Finding the perfect wedding dress can be a long but exciting process, however brides who are on a budget can find it especially daunting.
That’s why this week; I’ve teamed up with David’s Bridal to offer their expert advice and tips for finding your dream wedding dress. David’s Bridal first launched in Florida in 1950 and they have more than 300 locations worldwide. Their UK stores are in London, Watford and Glasgow.
When finding your wedding dress you want helpful sales assistants giving you friendly advice. You want tidy rails showcasing the stunning dresses in a way that makes them easy to view. You also want a beautiful boutique to give you an unforgettable experience.
At David’s Bridal they know how make your experience memorable from start to finish and now is the time to shop for the best steals and deals during their Sensational Summer Clearance sale.
With up to 70% off clearance wedding gowns, including everyone’s favourite designers such as Wonder by Jenny Packham, Truly Zac Posen and White by Vera Wang, there’s a chance of getting a great deal for the bride and bridal party or last minute outfits for the MOB with huge savings on accessories and shoes with some prices starting at just £9.99.
Here are some Top tips to shopping and finding your dream wedding dress:
1) Ensure you know the store opening times and if you have an appointment, ensure you are on time to ensure you get your full appointment slot.
2) Avoid the weekend crowds and head into store during the week. You will have more time to ask questions and more time to try on dresses.
3) Put together some mood boards and Pinterest boards in the lead up to your appointment so you at least have an idea of the style of dress you are looking for. Browsing online beforehand will make it easier to find a ‘shortlist’ of dresses when you browse the rails instore.
4) Dress appropriately for your bridal appointment. Nude underwear is best and it’s a good idea to bring in heels that are similar in height to the ones you will wear on your big day.
5) Try and limit the number of guests you bring to your bridal appointment to one or two people. Everyone knows that shopping for your wedding dress is one of the biggest steps when planning a wedding, and having too many people with you can make it more stressful!
6) Don’t be afraid to commit to a dress with great savings if you think it’s the one for you. You never know what you are going to find and if you make a saving on the dress, you can put it towards other parts of your wedding or even your honeymoon.
Visit one of the David’s Bridal boutiques to find your dream dress during David’s Bridal Sensational Summer Clearance now until 21st June 2016. Walk in appointments are available however it’s best to make an appointment to avoid disappointment, especially for a Saturday or Sunday.
LONDON: The Street, Westfield Stratford City, Montfichet Road, London E20 1EN. Tel: +44 (0) 208 519 4083.
WATFORD: Waterfields Retail Park, New Road, Watford, WD17 2EU. Tel: +44 (0) 192 325 4086.
Braehead Shopping Centre, Kings Inch Road, Glasgow, G51 4BS. Tel: +44 (0) 141 885 2121.
Until next time x