I was delighted to find out at the weekend that Oh So London has been nominated for a Liebster Award. The Liebster Award is a mini accolade in the blogging world helping bloggers to connect with each other and stand out from the crowds.
Big thank you to lovely Oh So London reader Fay Hickman. Like Oh So London, Fay’s blog ‘Fayness’ is mainly a digital platform for sharing her city adventures, travel tales and general highs and lows of life.
Libester, is of course German, and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
After being nominated for such a positive, community building award, Oh So London was delighted to answer the required questions. OK, so no one knows who the Oh So London editor is behind the Missy OhSo persona. But I’m still interested in connecting with other writers in as many ways as I can.
So here goes – my answers to Fay’s Qs!
1. The number one place you would like to visit?
2. Program or series you could watch every day on repeat?
Masterchef or Come Dine With Me – both food orientated and full of drama!
3. Three people (dead or alive) you would love to have over for dinner?
Sarah Jessica Parker, Michael Palin and Barack Obama
4. Favourite season of the year and why?
Summer every time!
5. Song that reminds you of your childhood?
My Girl, by The Temptations – makes me think of the film and gets me every time
6. Favourite chick flick (or just any movie) of all time?
Little Miss Sunshine
7. Who has been the most influential person in your life?
My mum – she has guided me through the good and bad times
8. How do you order your coffee?
Soy or skinny latte (with a sugar free caramel syrup if I’m feeling naughty)
9. What is your best asset?
10. If you could only have one last meal, what would it be?
Salt and pepper deep fried calamari for starters with a lemon mayonnaise, grilled Scottish salmon served with a crispy skin and something like fennel three ways or a really good mash potato, followed by a really authentic tiramisu dessert soaked in coffee. I’d have a glass of Sauvignon Blanc in hand and the whole meal would be served with a wonderful cityscape or ocean view.
Here are my Questions:
1. If you were a cocktail, which one would you be?
2. What’s your favourite restaurant that you would go back to time and time again?
3. What’s the most inspiring travel / holiday you’ve experienced?
4. What’s your biggest food vice?
5. What is your Plan B career, the complete alternative you’d do if you weren’t in your current position?
6. What puts you in a good mood when you’re feeling blue?
7. What’s your biggest life accomplishment to date (however big or small) ?
8. What are the top three things on your life bucket list?
9. What’s your favourite film of all time?
10. What’s been the weirdest place you’ve written a blog post?
Would you like me to nominate you for the Leibster Award? Do you have less than 200 followers on Twitter and enjoy reading Oh So London? If so, email me at OhSoLondon@gmail.com.
Until next time x