Contact The Travel Journo
If you are a PR, brand or publication who would like to work with The Travel Journo, please contact me on Lucy_McGuire@hotmail.co.uk.
Find out more about Lucy, the founder of The Travel Journo
Head to the ABOUT page for more details about my background and how I founded The Travel Journo. For more details about my travel writing and journalism career, please visit my professional journalism website LucyMcGuire.com. You can also follow The Travel Journo on twitter, facebook and instagram.
Want to work with The Travel Journo?
If you are a company, brand or individual and would like to collaborate or use my services, feel free to get in touch. Here are some of the ways we can work together.
- Content collaborations – have an interesting client, destination or brand you would like to promote on the blog or on my social media platforms?
- Content for your own platform – I can provide editorial for your website, blog or print publication.
- Help with your social media – I can host twitter chats, provide attention-grabbing posts and help you improve your strategy
- Press trips – I regularly cover a range of destinations on the website through stories, tips and reviews.
- Product reviews – I am open to reviewing travel products such as luggage, services, homeware and accessories.
A few accolades & associations
- Member of the National Union of Journalists
- Member of the British Guild of Travel Writers
- Winner of the DFDS Seaways Best Travel Food & Drink Blogger of the Year 2015
- 02 Feature Writer of the Year 2009